View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 02:32 PM   #8
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by inchai View Post
^^

thats all i am really worried about anyway

like ive said before, this is for a DD fighter (2 hand) not a tank

and for GW's...this is the spec no?

and it only add minimal magic defense...but when it comes to free stats...you only get +250 HP , minimal defense, and some blocking (worthless if your a 2h) , free stat dex is worthless since you can replace with scroll, free stat STR ups your base damage so you are doing what? 75 or so more damage a swing?

All the free stats really do not make or break your character, they all add very MINIMAL bonuses. Just because a tank goes full END with free stat does not mean he will tank better than the fighter next to him who is full STR and has better +END gear.

So what i am saying is if i went pure +SPR for the crit, SP and magic defense
my gear would cover me on END and STR which fighters need.

How is that not balanced for a DD fighter?
Well the title said balanced build so i assumed you were talking balanced in general but not just in DD.

Str makes a signifcant bonus actually in the long run. Str adds to weapon damage so if a full str makes about 75 extra damage a swing but 150 damage if its a crit and grows pretty quickly over time.

Of course stats wouldn't break a character but those stats do help quite a bit regardless and i never said spr would break your character. In the long run though were talking about level 60+ (you get 30 stat points if i'm correct from lvl 60 quest) your free stat points begin to make a signifcant difference.

My gist from my previous post is, it'll be a bish to level that character unless you buy full licensed items. Then it'll just be 100 times easier if you weren't a crit build.... Expect to solo...ALOT

Understand i wasn't shooting down your build anyway. SPR atm gives the most beneifit out all of the stats but they do get thier leeway later.....
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.