View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 03:32 AM   #1
JimJimster
Little Hob

In-Game Name: JimJimster:HawkShot
Current Level: 2x:2x
JimJimster is on a distinguished road
Mages have a major problem

i recently started an archer account today because i wanted to experience more classes, after my mage became lvl 20 i decided to do it for money

so the first thing i noticed is that archers constaintly shoot regular arrows at the opponent.......

and then i remembered fighters and clerics do constant melee damage to enemies in between skills

so mages therefore also do MELEE damage as default auto attacks......wow thats not right

mages hav to constaintly pump out spells manually instead of getting a USEFULL auto-attack. that is y everybody has to use lvl 1 magic missle. that problem is using sp every time u cast it. sure 3 sp(or less if u empowered it) isnt much but we shouldnt hav to manually do an attack to fill in between the good attacks

my suggestion to the gms is to SLIGHTLY decrease the damage of all of the mage spells(like 5 or so damage) and add an auto attack that doesnt involve slapping the enemy with your staff/wand.

im suprised i havnt run across this problem before but this also makes mages horrible for laggers, which i am one of. now that i hav an archer i am thinking about changing over just because of the problem

do u agree or disagree? and plz no spam or stupid replies