Old 05-26-2009, 11:10 PM   #8
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I don't know about INT but STR ignores defense and adds damage as is. On top of that the bonus does not deteriorate over time. It is a useful stat to invest in.

If you want to solo and support you can either go 25 SPR/STR or END/STR 1:2 or 2:1 (whichever you prefer) with END gear. My Cleric has been doing a SPR/STR build and she happens to kill a lot faster than when I used to have an END only Cleric.

Another reasoning is that you're a Cleric and you are able to Heal yourself. You're also not going to be solo AoE'ing as you lack the skill to do so... so if you're killing one by one you're not going to need a whole lot of END to help keep you alive. Of course, more HP/defense is always a good thing to have.

EDIT: If you plan on playing for a long while you can even do what Amber did... minus the DEX/INT addition. It'll be a hybrid build but that does not necessarily mean it's a bad thing.
How much damage are you doing on a mob on your fighter at level 7x? If your doing over 600dmg pure spr would be better than pure str..

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39