Thread: Xbox One
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 11:12 PM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
He wants to use am ipad mini as a phone?
I chopped the story a bit..

He wants a new tablet, and eventually a new phone when his contract finishes.. Coz usually people say you should get the same OS for your phone and tablet so you don't need to download everything twice... so he's got a S2.. and supposedly he should get a Samsung tablet... but he's getting sick of his S2 so he is thinking of moving onto Apple.. hence the Mini iPad..

He doesn't really use his phone much.. We were trying to figure out why his phone's battery life is dying so much, and it seems that some of the games he's got runs in the background searching for 3G the entire day even when he's not playing it.. so I guess in that sense, the infrastructure of the iPhone seems to be better but we haven't got a newer model of Samsung to compare..

So the only different is really the customization... I'll get him to weight that when he's deciding.. thx

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote