Thread: 70-89 Guide
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 07:23 PM   #19
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Shiirn View Post
15 people every 4 hours can enter pvp kq.

You get 4-6% every 4 hours, sure....maybe 1-1.5% an hour. That is about the same rate as TR, except you can do TR between kqs.

Assuming you can get into said kq, which is obscenely difficult (at least on bijou)

Your points are extremely valid, and my guide isn't very well constructed (Since i made it up as i went and just vaguely followed what Type did)
Yepyep. Everyone plays differntly.

for me the KQs helped a lot becuase during the weekdays, I found hop on around 8:00pm, work on a quest or go to TR for just over an hour, then jump into a PvP KQ at 9:25, then log for the night and gain about 10% a night, where normally I was only getting about 2-3% each night. Major difference for me.

However, for my in-game hubby, during the weekdays he was never on during the PvP KQs, so he was staying up late on the weekends or getting up really early to jump in them to stay level with me.

Just truly depends on how and when people play.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72