View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 04:03 AM   #3
kklathan8613
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: S0rrowsong
Server: Legel
kklathan8613 is on a distinguished road
It was a bright new day, or rather, the continuation of a great night. Having just gotten off of my job working the graveyard shift I decided to log into Fiesta and get on my Trickster for some fun before I lay my head down to sleep.

Being a newcomer to the world of Fiesta, I still was not quite sure what to expect. All of the areas were new and full of wonderful things to explore. Having successfully explored a few new areas the day prior I must say that my quest log was-a-burstin with the bounty of my previous days effort and I was excited to turn them in.

Behold, a bright light shines and I find that I have leveled up! Oh happy day! This opens up a new experience for me at that point: the Millennium Robo Kingdom Quest. Having read briefly about this event on the message boards I was intrigued to see how it would play out. Well, I was fortunate and there was a KQ that would start in just a few minutes that I could join!Oh happy day!

I join the KQ, and, still being a newcomer took much delight in the new area. Being wise in the ways of the MMO however, I decided to be on the safe side and activated a T3 speed scroll that was given to my by my academy master as a reward for leveling up. Approximately 30 seconds into the Kingdom Quest I was running around the room when something that had been naging me to that point fully caught my attention: Where was everyone else?

I then realized that I was all alone facing the forces of darkness by myself. My little Trickster was shaking in her proverbial boots. But I would show them what a Newbie Trickster could do!

I managed to last just over 10 minutes before I died; kiting that many monsters behind me was truly an awesome sight. However, around that magical 10 minute mark I suffered from the Bane of all MMO players: Lag. Yes, I lagged and when I came back it was to see the dancing letters of "Fail" inform me that all was not as it was meant to be.

Still, I do not count that as a failure. It stuck then in my mind and remains to this day one of my most fond memories of in the world if Fiesta.

SparkID: kklathan8613
Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, looking at the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. I'm on a chair.

Last edited by kklathan8613; 09-24-2011 at 04:07 AM..