View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 04:08 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Have a read on this:

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22330

What you've got is pretty good, except it may be a little bit too much of a "wall-of-text" for newbies that don't wanna read LOL

Something that people will skim read and still get the point..

I would probably add a heading to each tip you've got there.. for example:
  • Know your drawing aggro skills
    You have 2 skills to ensure that the monsters aggro you: Snearing Kick and Mock. Snearing Kick is a targeted taunt that makes a monster attack you, and Mock is the area-of-effect (AoE) version. Mock is especially useful because you can do that around some monsters, especially those bothering your teammates, and attract them to you. Remember, get monsters off your party members' backs!
  • Pulling mobs and using skills to keep aggro
    You may also be the person to 'pull' the monsters, i.e. attract the monsters initially. Then you must remember: don't be greedy. Too many monsters not only kills you, it also kills your party afterwards. Also, remember to use Mock after you pull the monsters. Otherwise when your teammates start fighting them the monsters will forget you. This is what is called as losing aggro. It happens because mages and archers usually do more damage than fighters. The opposite is keeping or holding aggro, and Mock is your method to do that.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote