View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Great guide! I would colour the 3rd paragraph on Cleric, that's just sooooo important!!

I've got some combined points on archer & mage, see if you agree.. you've briefly mentioned one, but I think that's very important~

For archer & mage, I would emphasis for them to stay out of AOE range, the worst thing you could do is add unnecessary stress to the cleric to heal you when it can be avoided.

In a situation where the tank is being attacked by more than one mob, and you're a squishy archer & mage and cannot take much damage at all, make sure you attack the same mob that the fighter is tanking. Fighters are not good at keeping aggro for multiple mobs, so to avoid being attacked, you must look after yourself.

And if in AOE party, fighters are often the ones that goes and pull the mob, when they are back, make sure you give them a second to mock/devastate before casting all your AOE skills, to enable them to keep the mob under control better.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote