Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Look how much more mature we all sound LOL

I used to think Haersvelg was old at 28.. now.. I'm in my mid 30s
LOL.. how old would Hraesvelg be now? I still remember him trying to teach us how to pronounce his name... like hrraays ve le geh or something.

And wow, is this a mini reunion where we actually respond to each other within a few days?! Usually it's like 'hi' *3 months later* 'hi' LOL!

And yes I'm doing well... no kids yet (not ready for dat responsibility!) but got engaged about two months ago... and bought a place with my partner three weeks ago... and will be turning 30 this year. Big things happening for me!! Adulting is so expensive

I miss gaming, I actually wanted to get into some game, but don't know what and also don't really have the time. The most recent games I play are just nintendo switch games with my partner (and actual friends IRL LOL) and Pokemon Go

So good to see you guys post here and doing well. Long live FiestaFan - can't believe this site is still alive. I wonder how Entropy does it, or if it even costs anything anymore.. maybe the bots viewing the ads are enough to pay off hosting cost?!

Edit: are you guys keeping in touch with any other FFers outside the forum? I'll bug Ralath and Lirange to post