View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 08:20 AM   #14
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
So you're advocating killing someone for killing something? Do you think that is the reasonable response, or are you allowing your emotions to play into your decision?
Humans are a species of animal that has evolved. Just because of that people assume we are higher rank than animals and 'above' them. I remember when i first found this on another forum I made a really good post...Ill try to find it later xD
If you think about it. They took a life. Just because it is an animal's life you think they deserve less punishment ? Animals too can feel pain. If it's a quick death like lethal injection fair enough (unless ofcourse it's a vet and he does it out of mercy) but torturing a Puppy and making it feel such pain, imagine what it must be like,
Your hands tied aswell as your nose covered in tape, you're covered in paint and being baked alive as the sides of the oven slowely melt your insides, imagine the pain and suffering of trying to escape but you cant because moving only makes it worse and your hands are tied up. And the people who have done it are sitting there watching you laughing and then bringing children in to observe the body before thretening to kill them.

If you think about what pain that poor puppy had to go through I think they deserve death.