View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 03:12 AM   #2
kasshiiee
Slime

kasshiiee is on a distinguished road
I've played as both but as for PvP I've never played at all however.
Fighters are very easy to lvl at the beginning. lvls 18-30 are just generally hard for any class you choose just because the quests are cheap and dont give much reward compared to how much exp you need to lvl. Fighters are good at fighting bosses because bosses like to get up in your face, which is where archers are lacking. Archers like to be farther away from the battle. If you like making friends, archers are definately the way to go because every party needs an archer. Of course a fighter is also essential to a party, but fighters can fly solo too. HP and SP wise depends on the build. Obviously, archers have better aim but fighters have better damage. It depends what your fighting style is like. If you like to fly solo, then go for a fighter. But if you like joining parties and kingdom quests then choose an archer. Personally, I like fighters better but its honestly up to you. I feel like archers tend to get bombarded because they try to kill from far away but the enemy still ends up getting in their face. They still do damage, but for me, I like fighters better.
kasshiiee is offline   Reply With Quote