View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:24 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I'm actually waiting on a few books to be released by some of my favourite authors.

206 Bones by Kathy Reichs and Bones of Betrayal by Jefferson Bass. Both books are on forensic anthropology and goes in-depth with the science of it. Though the cases are graphic (ie. plane crash victims, mutilated corpses, etc) I still find them good. Hopefully they'll be coming out soon in paperback...

Book I'm actually read is Blood Dreams by Kay Hooper. It was a book I picked up by accident at the library thinking it was another author. But accidents can actually be a good thing. This ones was about psychics who are with the FBI helping to solve extraordinary cases.

I recently read Predator by Patricia Cornwell. This had me in the dark until the very last page. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who may be reading or plan on it but... in crude terms it was a bit of a mind fck on the edge of being surreal.

The other books are design books for my school and manga. But if anyone has a good mystery genre to recommend that would be great.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote