View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:15 AM   #1
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
What are you currently reading?

If anything?

Just a random question of pure curiosity really. Whatchya reading at the moment? For fun I mean; not like textbooks or anything. I know this will probably die with few to no responses, but wth, eh?

I have a few novels I'm working on:

Anna Karenina - I've wanted to delve into Tolstoy for a long time but never found the time. I chose this over War and Peace because War and Peace is like.... 9000 pages long. Very good so far. Who knew I would care so much about the romantic lives of the old Russian aristocracy?

Chapterhouse Dune - I haven't gotten far in it actually. I liked all the other Dune novels, but I just can't get into this one so far.

Club Dead - The third book in the Sookie Stackhouse novels. A guilty pleasure I guess. I got into, was forced into rather, that True Blood show and I'm not a patient man, so I went for the novels after I caught up on the show. Decent books I guess. I have complaints, but they're OK. One of the extremely few instances where I actually prefer the adaptation to the original source though.

Bout it for me, aside from a bunch of manga I half-way keep tabs on.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote