View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 07:46 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Professional Farmer

There's this one girl whose always around Uruga, AEW, and FoS. She's kind of notorious for training, KSing, etc, being a total nuisance.

Well..I was in a party with her last night, and she admitted to something very openly o.O I found it kind of retarded for her to say out loud. She said she worked for some company, gamepower.. game-something D: But they hire people to play the games, farm, and earn cash, it was her job. She even said "Time to get off work", by which she meant, its time to get off the game.

To me, that made her 10x more annoying... not only does she train, and such, but she works for one of those damn companies >_<

And I realized I don't know how to report her lol. I don't even know if it'd even be worth it, I don't have screen shot proof.
I'm not going to mention any names in this thread.

What should I do? o.O