Thread: Sweet justice!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 09:03 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
oh so he did stepped into level 4x abyss?!

Story before kt got there....

I hear kt lecturering some noob in level 2x abyss, since I cant get in with my lvl 43 archer, I went into level 3x abyss.

As soon as i got in, I saw this level 4x mage standing by the gate, first thing he did after my idle time went out was hit me... naturally I fight back but died once... (my magic defence must suck...)

I spawned and started running... hoping to gain some distance as an archer... but he's a mage so the distance hardly gave me an advantage LOL!!

He pretty much took out 50% of my life with 1 hit... so i kept running away from the gate.. (kt partied me while i'm running) and i literally ran around the map just to get back to the gate to escape... (i'm surprised he chased me all the way around the map)

as i got closer to the gate, kt was just standing there... he's gonna kill her in 1 hit (or 2 at most) so i told her to move but she refused... LOL

so i ran back into forest primeter... nothing happened.. so i went back into abyss and saw several people taking a hit at the mage... inbetween the mess, I threw in my power shot and watever other skills i had and he dropped dead so quickly even his cash shop pots couldnt save him... (i got the kill point btw LOL)

He then chickened out and... Refer to OP ^ ^ ^

and lolwut? SEVEN hits?! "LOL it took u seven hits to realised u're doomed?"

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 12-16-2008 at 09:05 PM..