Old 04-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
ajc2123
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Balthier_Kazin (High Cleric)/ Mage
Current Level: 3x/1X
Server: Epith
ajc2123 is on a distinguished road
Cleric Level Training List

I'll Edit this as more experience players give me more info so, please post on this thread to add anything, and I'll give you credit for it ^_^

Solo Vs. Party. Which should I do?

Well Solo players usually have more money in the long run because they get all the drops, as well as they need to kill more to level up. This also means you will level slower. This is why I personally suggest staying solo at least up to level 20+ to get a good starting foundation on money. However if you have another character that makes money for you on the same server, then I guess you needn't worry about it.

To summarize.
Solo = Slower leveling but more money.
Party = faster leveling (can get really fast in the right group) but usually less money.

Builds for solo, builds for party.

In my opinion, any build set (withen reason) can do both. I run a full STR cleric, though I will put 25 into SPR later for higher crit, and I can still heal a full party with no problems. In the same sense, The only thing a party build will lack in a solo situation is less damage, which just means longer waits to level.

Opinion on KQ
If you want to enter a KQ as soon as possible, do it. You will be more useful then a lower level fighter, or an archer and mage without an aim scroll. Just be sure to heal and not fight anything until you are at a higher level and can heal and fight when needed. Just make sure you heal all the time at bosses. I find you make a bit less money then if you grind on monsters but, you can get some nice rewards.

Solo level list
(Please note that within Reason, clerics can take on red leveled mob's to get more exp, but a shield and aim scroll, along with a solo build, is highly recommended with this course of action)

1 Slimes
2-3 Slimes and Mushrooms
3-5 Mushrooms, Imps, Speed Slimes
5-7 Fire Mushrooms, Slow Slimes, Speedy Honeyings
7-8 Blue crabs, crabs, Little Hobs, Honeyings.
8-11 Mini Greenkies, Phinos
12-14 Ratman, Phinoflies
15-16 Boars
16-18 Boogies
18-20 Any of the Mara Pirates on the beach.
19-20 Joker Kebings, Kebings, Smart Phinos.
Do the Level 20 Quest right away! Your copy in the dungeon won't be able to heal so you have the upper hand. It's very hard not to loose as long as you heal when necessary. You will get a significant increase in stats now.
20-22 Prock Zones, Little Lizardmen, Grave Robbers, Jewel GraveRobbers, Baby Bats, Mara Megatons, archers and fighters.
22-23 Megatons, Archers, Fighters, Gold slimes, Skeletons, Books in the Luminous stone lvl 1, Skeleton Fighters.
27-30 Bats, Spiders, and Ice Vivis. (Thanks to Pebbles)
To be continued with more info added by you ^_^.

Last edited by ajc2123; 04-13-2008 at 11:12 PM..