View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 06:34 PM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
At first I got the impression that Sharon Osbourne was just joking, but then when the one actress actually pointed out that if it was a woman who had her genitals and breasts cut off everyone would be outraged, she said "Yeah but that's different..." Um, not really lol.

I think sexism is much like racism. The people need to truly let go of the past and how things were once upon a time.

It's similar to a 20something year old using slavery and the black rights movement to justify what they feel is racism today. Same thing with women. We as a society feel guilty for the way we once were, so those who are of the demographic that was discriminated against has the convenience of pulling the ____card whenever something seems a little unfair to them and the person on top has a demographic opposite of their own.

I personally hate feminists. They're just all around extreme. To me feminist are the ones who are actively pushing for female equality like the government is trying to take away our right to vote. If you're up with encouraging girl power, thats fine. But there's a difference between supporting and fighting. I knew one in high school. Actually, she was one of those hipsters who fought for a bunch of demographics that she for the most part didn't lie in. She was VERY VERY liberal. She actually de-friended me on Facebook because I called her a hypocrite for bashing Christians for being so closed minded, yet she was giving Christians a closed-minded look herself.

Other similar videos:

More so meant to be humorous. But similar theme.

Last edited by Yosei; 09-22-2011 at 06:47 PM..
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote