Thread: England
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
£>$
Its a fact.

and I've never been to Picadilly square... it's in London right ?
Yep, it is in London and apparently, it is where all the “freaks” come out at night. They had people eating fire, riding around on uni-cycles with stuff balancing on their heads, and stuff. Lots of people dressed like what they now call the “grunge-look”. Green spiked Mohawks and stuff like that. People asking for money and grabbing at you.

Nothing really bad, just lots of unique people expressing themselves. But, when you are 14 and in a new and different country and you turn around to find yourself alone and have no clue which direction to go or which subway to get on and it is in the middle of the night, it is very scary. I can remember having a panic attack on the street and thinking that I would never see my mother again.

Not sure what it is like now. Keep in mind that was 17-18 years ago.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote