View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 11:55 AM   #5
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by elgintidus15 View Post
My first charter on Fiesta was an Archer. I had fun for awhile untill I got stumped on how to use my status points. I took some advice from this fourm and the offical fourm on the Fiesta web site, but by the time I hit level 40 everything went down hill! Becuase I had no real position in any group, (I was grouping with my friends from school who had level 50+ as their main charter) and it was hard to get a group out side of my circle of friends (everyone chose mages over me) I quite the archer and am not investing my time on a cleric that i realy love and is awasome at everything! But my question is, is why make such a difficult REALY complex class that you cant realy get the hang of even if you get to an acceptable high level?
The problem is that Archer aren't fitting in the tanker-supporter-nuker pattern, everyone follows directly or indiretly. But Archers will be needed when it comes to fighting bosses and i bet they will become more popular when PvP comes out. But PvE wise they are weak, and hard to lvl.