View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 07:27 PM   #24
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I was playing around, trying to learn some Flash and I used one of the maps to try a few little things. It's just some invisible interactive buttons over the monster names that should pop up a picture and monster info when you run the cursor over the names. I like how it turned out and it gave me a few ideas so now I'm thinking about making all of these maps into one interactive guide.

I only just started learning flash yesterday though, and I don't have a good grasp on the scripting part yet. For now I'm thinking I could just do all the maps like that Forest of Tides one with monster images/info and make it to where you can navigate from inside the image by clicking on the portals. Like you click the the gate to Roumen and the Roumen map comes up.

I'd also like to have the world map, (the one that comes up when you hit U in the game), be the first thing that pops up and have clickable buttons under the areas there too so you can go anywhere from the start. I don't have a screenshot of it anymore; I have no clue what I did with it, I know I used to have one. Anyway if anyone has it can you post it please. Tyty

Can't seem to embed flash here so I stuck it over here

Last edited by Pritcher; 07-14-2007 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: Updated link.