Mourning
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Mourning, Syrte
Current Level: 8x, 6x
Server: Legel
Mourning is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Gobbledydook View Post
= Currently looking for more tips for archers and mages =
It is all right not to buff, but whatever you do, don’t sell buffs! That WILL earn you curses.
So that's why everyone ignores me when I try to trade my buffs for hugs

I like that you admit that clerics can tank, and that there are points when they even should. However, I disagree with your statement that a full-end cleric would most likely get killed in a boss aoe. If that was true, they couldn't ever clank. A full end cleric of an appropriate lvl would survive, but they'd have to waste a heal on themselves that could better be used on someone else... like the tank or that squishy mage running around with spawn all over them. Or waste an hp stone or hp potion. Laziness is more cost-effective.

And that thing about mage aoes... definitely true! I still struggle with maintaining good aggro with a powerful mage and the aoe they get a lvl 20. I've learned to time my mocks and devs when I see stars sparkling all around the mobs, but I've noticed that that particular aoe has a rather shorter cooldown than mock and dev. So yeah... have caution when spamming the aoes.

Oh, and I've also learned from my time as a fighter that dev also hits mobs behind you. I don't know why that is, if that semi-circle you said moves so it doesn't just hit the mobs in front, but it does.
Mourning is offline   Reply With Quote