Thread: Cleric help
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 08:22 AM   #6
MrVeggie
Mushroom

MrVeggie is on a distinguished road
Hmm lemme give u a description of my cleric life.

Lvl 1~ 20 : Started by increasing Heal's Power to Max...didnt bother about the cooldown, afterwards when things got tough that i lowered cooldown cause that 1 second really counted. Then i pretty much saved skill points.

Lvl 40 : Once i hit 40, i was always bashing and tripping and bleeding monsters because my normal attack was just too low, Im not using T2 items yet, my gear is basic. I only healed whenever i was low on hp ( usually my the heal i use is 1 level below the max lvl ) , so i realized the massive consumption of sp came from my Damage Dealing skills.

Bash,Trip,Bleed, i lowered Bash's & Trip's sp consumption so i can use them twice as much, the end result it was better for soloing.

I heard people tell me to spend those 10 points (spent on trip&bash) on rejuvinate, but in Cypion its so empty.. Nobody joins the KQ so i feel to aid my training i would enpower the skills i use most, otherwise its just hard for me to level.

So for u, it depends on in game situation, it comes naturally to you on what you need to do so your cleric becomes better, its like your own style of cleric.
There is the 50 end, 25 spr, rest str, cleric which is the most popular? But why i choose end is because when i need to solo Chief/Elite Monsters, its not how hard i hit, its how much i can take. Even if i could deal alot of damage it becomes useless when the Chief/Elite Monster's skill can take me out in 1 blow. So i choose to be Rest End : Cap at 25 Spr.

I hope this helps you further ur understanding of a cleric
MrVeggie is offline   Reply With Quote