View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 09:27 PM   #14
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Jikanu View Post
Im not too well studied in poems. i just recently started getting into them, hrae. Not a name i hear often... and sadly my school's english program focuses more on us reading pointless short stories than anything with actual value. Luckily, we DID get a few gems this year, but not nearly as many as i would've wanted. (the only exceptions i can think of is "The Tell Tale Heart", one of ray bradbury short stories, and two of the short novels she had us read as a class...)

...Why is it that the only time you post in my threads is to belittle me, or whatever i support? o_O
I wasn't belittling you. I was just shocked that you'd never heard of Yeats before. He's one of the big names in poetry. It doesn't say anything about you or your character. Then again, I often find myself thinking things are common knowledge when they don't seem to be.

I'm a big Bradbury fan, so we've got that in common, at least.