Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Kaidela View Post
It isn't just mages just act like this, it's any class. Although when a cleric tries to ks by hacking away at one mob it's kinda funny. And unfortunately, people never stop acting like this...
LMAO.

Yeah, I love it how people KS and then ask you for party. Sif I'm gonna party someone like you!

I get annoyed at some archers. During the short 150% exp increase due to downtime, I hurried off to a small abyss room with T3 scrolls. I would be able to grab the mobs in this real small room and kill them, then I'd have to shroom and wait for them to spawn (all the main rooms were taken, so I couldn't work in those).

Anyway, this archer kited throughout the map and I saw him pass 2 times. I was always wary when he passed my room because I was afraid he would kite my mobs. But the two times he passed, I was waiting for spawn.

Third time round, as he was running through, all the mobs spawned. I got out of my shroom to collect them, when he AoE'd the whole freaking room!

I already had a small number of mobs and I already had to wait for spawn! He can kite all he want and he can kite all the mobs in the corridors and other small room all he wants. But you gotta leave some mobs for me, especially when I was already there camping for mobs! He doesn't seem me nova-ing his mobs when he passes, does he? I actually AVOID standing near his train so my nova won't accidentally hit them.

I said "would you not?" but he just ignored me.

Next time I see him kiting a train in abyss, I'm gonna purge his ass and fear him so he can run back into the mobs and die. I may also try and cast a nova in front of him if I could so he doesn't get to run fast enough.