View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 01:11 AM   #1
Helion
Yippeekaiyay, Motherfu...

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Helion_65, UndeadMonkey, BigFatDaddy, HackNFool, MonkeysSoul, Horakthy
Current Level: 104/93/86/115/104/64
Server: Teva
Helion is on a distinguished road
The Death of GM KQ

As I have leveled up my archer, one thing I was looking forward to was doing Gordon Master KQ. It was a great way to break up the constant boredom caused by endless repeats, especially Kidmon at 84 and 85. It also gave the 70 blue weapons, so it was a nice sale item. Well, thanks to I'm sure constant player complaints, Outspark has nerfed Dragon's Tomb dungeon so much that a player can quickly go from 80 - 91 without ever doing anything else but the DT. DT now has a repeat quest that gives about 7 million for the 3 drops, and a full party can make the DT run in less than 20 minutes. DT used to take over an hour for a full run with no guarantee of beating the main boss Cornelius - it was a badge of honor to knock him off. Now, it takes about a minute for him and 10 - 15 seconds for the mini bosses. Me and a friend knocked the boss off in 2 minutes last night as a duo - mage/archer, no cleric. If you think noobs are running around at the lower levels, they now will be all over the upper levels too.
Helion is offline   Reply With Quote