View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 11:40 AM   #1
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Frustration at certain people

I am honestly frustrated at certain people in outspark's fiesta. Isnt the age limit 13 years? Yet I encounter clowns who cant mind their own business and have to start using all the vulgar language when I go to echo cave to get my Announcer title.

I also am frustrated at certain people in pvp who call me a noob just because of my superior tactics, which do not violate the Outspark's ToS. Today, I just met 2 noobs who teamed up against me (in free battle zone where partying is unavailable) and insulted me when I moved away from the NPC so that I could rest and regain SP fast enough to keep healing myself. The dumbest part is, they even insult clerics and say stupid things like "without heal u would be dead" (this coming from the clowns who used up so many hp stones on me?). I understand that for some people the sastisfaction of pvp might be to kill others, but when you have chosen your opponent, he does not have to rush at you and let himself be killed. Running away is not noob, you have only yourself to blame if you cannot catch up with your oppnent or overcome defensive tactics. Its your own fault for wasting your stones on an opponent who doesnt even need to use stones on you. Also, if you attack another person, isnt it ridiculous to demand that they "don't touch u"? Just play pvp without complaining if you waste your stones on a cleric or get owned damn it!

Edit: Really hypocrites, people who insult me for running then later run away.

Im done venting. At least my only consolation is that they had to use so many stones while I used none.

Last edited by NotMyWay; 02-27-2008 at 11:47 AM..