Old 12-31-2010, 03:04 AM   #1
noleprincess
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Mystaa, Nevayah, Rhinnoa, Kalleigha
Current Level: 30, 20, 20, 20
Server: Teva
noleprincess is on a distinguished road
Help Plz, with build

Hi everyone. I am new to the game and wanted to try my hand with an archer. I played WoW for a while and was very successful with my archer on that game but I think that I might have misplaced some stat points and would like some advice from some of you more experienced players. My archer is only a lvl 17 right now and I think she will get a stat reset at lvl 30? as a quest reward, since I don't have enough sc to buy that now, I am hoping that the points I need to move will hold off till then? (I guess that is my first question).

Here is my current build, any feedback on what should be changed when I get that reset and what I should focus on from here on out would be much appreciated (on a side note, I have read a lot of guides and such and they have been very helpful but needed some specific advice on what I have so far, how to correct it, and how to proceed further).

LvL 17 Stat Build (so far):

Str 42 (+4)
Dex 63 (+2)
End 32 (+7)
Int 22 (+3)
Spr 30 (+1)

Empowerment points have been put in Aimed shot: +5 to power, and Power Shot: +3 power (as that is all the points I have gotten so far and have read that is a good start for those).

Any help and advice is much appreciated and thank you in advance

Last edited by noleprincess; 12-31-2010 at 03:08 AM.. Reason: Just added a ring that changed stats slightly, current stats are corrected now.
noleprincess is offline   Reply With Quote