Old 05-14-2009, 09:42 PM   #25
Sanastra
Fire Mushroom

Sanastra is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
No shit.
I believe I've said many times that fighters, even 10 lvls above you,
can be dropped in 2 - 3 hits...

You judge others style of play and tell us we're wrong.. yet your way of "dropping people" seems very slow to me. All this aoe bull shit... your mage should be so powerful the opponent drops after 6-7 spells... which was usually the case unless I was fighting a CS whore.

On the countdown before you 1v1 pop your chain cast.
When the battle begins hit your fear, fireball, - insert what ever spells you use here - and if they arnt dropped by the 3k hits you've just done, pop the other fear.. by the second fear 90% of players are dead.

Only time I would ever use your way of fighting, and bothered to waste the time to drop aoe's was when I was fighting a cleric, as for they have naturally good M.Def and don't die as easy when feared.

Don't think your so godly, because I highly doubt you are
First of. please if possible refrain from swearing.
Second. i am not the bible. am simply stateing a different way to play. a way that works, and doesnt depend on double fear.. everyone plays to the style that suites them.
i did not at any point claim to be godly.. far from it.. i asked others to post info on gears..
your post seems rude and arrogant to me.. but maybe thats just in my head. if you dont like it, dont take in any of the information.. i dont need to explain why i do things the way i do.. and i wont. thank you