View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 02:46 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
but if u see that a boss is after u, dun run, stay there, take the hit, anklet the tank kick it. otherwise u will waste time letting it chase u...
I'd suggest then run in small circle around the tank/cleric/everyone.. that'll allow you a few more seconds of alive time, and allow others to help take the mobs off you. But yes, NEVER run off to some where far far away so no one could help you.

And for clerics - only tank only if absolutely no one else could tank. Let the archer tank if the archer could tank, let the mage tank if the mage could tank (some people are rediculously buffed up for their class xD). Only tank as absolutely last resort.

And always heal before hit. Even if you're just trying to get aggro off a squishy.. heal first!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote