Old 12-15-2007, 04:14 AM   #39
FlameGirl
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: FlameGirl
Current Level: 6X
Server: Apoline
FlameGirl has a spectacular aura aboutFlameGirl has a spectacular aura about
lady_loki <3333

I agree with lady_loki we dont have to heal, but to succeed in a KQ EVERYONE needs to do their job, and they need to learn how to do their job in the lower lvl KQ's cause once you hit mini dragon the last thing you want is a cleric who doesnt heal, a tank who doesnt aggro, and DD's that dont do enough dmg... sure they die but in KQ's you dont lose exp so they have nothing to be angry about. But KQ's are completely different to the normal game.

I usually party with my bf alot, and he was always voted main tank cause he did the most dmg he'd pull aggro off the other tanks. We once had 2 cleric and 2 tanks in each party, so it was 1 cleric per tank, or 2 clerics to main tank. But the other cleric decided to go afk for a sec... that was no problem... until both tanks decided to attack something and i was healing my bf, but i saw the other tank losing heal so i invinced my bf and ran over to the other tank. But my invince doesnt last long against 3 trumpies, so he died... and all i got was "WHY WERENT YOU HEALING ME? I'M MAIN TANK YOU HEAL ME FIRST, I LOSE MORE EXP THAN THE OTHER TANK SO I SHOULD HAVE FIRST PREFERANCE, I'M YOUR BF YOU SHOULD HEAL ME BEFORE EVERYONE" all i said was "i invinced you so i could go help the other tank in any way i could, and anyway, there is a 2:1 tank:cleric ratio, you technically only had half a cleric and should have been watching your health, 1 or 2 stones could have saved this mess"

I'm one of those clerics that celebrated getting my buff by taking a trip to roumen and buffed anyone with less than 200 hp... i think i spent 30 stones on that trip... but it was fun ^^
I like to buff people, even though im lvl 49 if i see anyone lvl 50+ im all like: o.O 'do they need a buff? YES!! *buff* give me brownie points XD'

Personally i prefer clerics over any other class cause of the responsibility... and cause we can get parties in high lvl areas ^^... some people need to understand theres a 3sec cooldown on heal and alot of monsters hit twice in that time, as far as res goes... clerics take care of the living before they take care of the dead (someone told me that, i was in awe of how good it sounded) and i'm always trying to improve my cleric'ing skills ^^

But the moral of the story is (if you think of it in an absract way, its the moral of the story):
Life is like a shit sandwich, the more bread you got, the less shit you eat! ^^
-thanks dad

lol (so much for a 'quick reply')

Appoline
FlameGirl lvl 6X [Cleric]