View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 03:52 AM   #7
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
I would repeat trains to those people just for complaining for nonstop and to piss them off , hehe. I forgot who, but there's one guy that always camps at King Boogy place, and sometimes I check for King Boogy, and always have like 10+ mara elites and like 10+ speedy boogies with me when I got there, and I accidentally trained and killed the guy, so he spammed me with whisper of complaints, etc. for like a day. This is before I quit.
Oh, who played Tennis in the middle of the street? It was fun, until this driver hit the tennis ball, somewhere in the distance, my friend and I lost around 10 balls playing tennis on the street. Also played soccer on the street, and I kicked the ball at this driver's car, and I ran away into some random guy's bush and hid there, but..the driver took the ball away.

Thanks Loveless!