View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 03:21 AM   #35
Stryfe
Gang Imp

Stryfe is on a distinguished road
Mhm. Collision isn't really dying. I can't speak for BR or GoR, but the guild average of Collision is around a healthy 13~16. Alot of the "Strong" guilds are "diminishing" because people hit the cap and there really isn't much of an incentive to play. Some still log on from time to time to help out guildmembers, but they probably wont be as active until the cap is removed.

I myself haven't leveled in a month. ^^;

Quote:
I officially no longer respect the level cappers, or people who are at 60.

I can't even imagine how blood-shot Fireriot or Cookie's eyes must be.
Irrevelant, but its totally up to you whom you respect and who you don't. ;o

Quote:
no, the high level guilds are falling apart because all those people are guild hoppers and have too much money.
No.

Quote:
You think the higher level guilds falling apart is a sign that Fiesta has already peaked and people are finding new games or going back to old?

I'd probably get bored of this game one i topped out also, but i play only 1-2 hrs on weekends, so that's a long way off!

Or MAYBE they just bought guitar hero 3 and they'll be back once the novelty of that wears off...
Well, alot of people either get bored on the run to 59, or when they do get to 59, there's not much else to do. It's natural for people to move on to something else.

And Guitar Hero 3 is fun. <3 My gf bought it and let me play it for the first time (I never tried GHI or II), and I haven't been able to stop playing since then. Boy, does she regret ever letting me try it now. xD