View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:48 AM   #20
Scottlee38
Angry Wolf

Scottlee38 is on a distinguished road
So im back after a long time. I made a reaper, and let me tell ya it was exciting at first but full of disappointment in the end.

Anybody with dex in build or on gear can kill you, especially gladiators. Concussive charge as of today will get past ALL of the tricksters moves, and i mean ALL no matter what combination you use unless it doesn't stick which most likely it will. There's even a video to prove it.

Mages with dex can eat a reaper by using stifle when it tries to use force slash and laying AOEs once its trapped in icefield. The reaper will then chain binding blow in hopes to grab the mage, but instead the mage uses blink or fear to bypass that.(Yes anybody can cast a skill during binding blow, the dragging move.)

As for the video of epic reaper PvP. King claws takes on 110 mages as a 105 reaper. He has not only SL sets, but ML sets. His Mdef hits about 2.2K or so in his videos. He even said he had a few +9 jewels. A warlock with an ML wand would easily chew him up. Obviously he edited his deaths out of the video.

You might say that spectres as an alternative are protected from most disablers in PvP with the resilience buff, but no it only works in PvE.

You're better off choosing a fighter or mage for PvP in this game, since OS is clearly loves those two classes.

Last edited by Scottlee38; 03-31-2012 at 05:51 AM..
Scottlee38 is offline   Reply With Quote