crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
:D

So, if you've seen my threads a while back, you know that I used to be broke with like 300s. Update: I have like 3g 400something silver now, and that's after I got all 3 pieces of the restore set. Anyways, back on topic. I was walking around in Elderine last weekend and I went by storage to pick up my restore set so I would have it in my inventory when I level, and a random person trade me.....and guess what he put into the trade window! Usually people trade me and are like give me ____money and you can have this item and it bugs me...but he put in the whole restore set and locked it! I had no room so I rejected and dropped stuff and he let me retrade. I thanked him so much...it was such a random act of kindness So I then took a combo of the 2 sets and now am really happy
Lvl 55 stats pre-set (not including my added stat points):
STR 217 DEX 174 END 186 INT 105 SPR 170 DMG 637~707 AIM 340 MDMG 170 MDEF 446 DEF 615 EVASION 330

and after....

STR 253 DEX 182 END 186 INT 121 SPR 189 DMG 675~745 AIM 348 MDMG 186 MDEF 499 DEF 655 (WHOA! 40 PTS LOL
) EVASION 366.
Haha I am so happy ^.^ *does happy dance*

She talks A LOT for her age. It amazes me.
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
LMAO, first 15 seconds...

*picks up fork, eats with it*
*chews*
*throws fork*
Screw that!
pick up food with wand*
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Haha you quoted one of my typoes. I mean hand x.x been spending too much time on wow.
Originally Posted by Ericbraenda23 View Post
A a a axaxaxxxxxx dddaxasasasas
Originally Posted by crystalblueheart View Post
liohay8idnlfiohsd? I think I understand your language.
[CENTER]CENTER]
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote