Old 05-03-2009, 10:39 AM   #31
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

There are more or less some spam posts in here. Keep in mind this is Mature Discussions and you should be showing some more thoughts in your post. 1-2 lines isn't really enough. Quality over quantity, but some of the 1-2 line posts in here show no thoughts, or not explanation of thoughts.

I will be deleting spam posts if any more does occur.

---

Back on topic...

Originally Posted by Jikanu View Post
Infected, but not killed. If you get the proper medical care, it shouldn't be a huge problem unless you're very young or very old, or else more fatalities would've occurred in the U.S.
I find that kind of view point for something like this rather disappointing. It may not be "fatal", but if people don't get the sense of "danger" with this flu, people who may be infected will be outside, being careless about hygiene, increase the rate of spreading the virus. The last thing you need is more people "infected". Since a vaccine has not been developed yet, the only thing we could really do is to minimise the number of infected people. I honestly don't see the benefits in letting this go as a "normal flu period".

Like someone said earlier, I personally think it's better to "over-react" than to treat this as something minor. Besides, I don't really think it's over reacting.