WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
HAHA.

I love the stonie!!! man, that's talent! I bet even your bald wouldnt even dent that stonie! (speaking of, why arent you in your new haircut in this pic! I demand a photoshopped edit! WITH A GLEAMING SPOT!)

I like your drawings! just the other day I was discussing art with Jen and I told her I like your drawings better than -CENSORED-. You'll never know who I compared you to, but at least you know I appreciate yours more than someone else's! LMAO
LOL thanks Lil!!!! That just made my day!!!! You like my drawings better than -CENSORED-!! I hope the -CENSORED- person isn't a 3 year old kid!! LOL jkjk~ Thanks!! =DDD

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
HAHAHAH!!!! that's~ HILARIOUS!!

it was... exactly like that!! HAHA

and i laughed at the watermark before u saw ur comment too~ HAHA

i love it HAHA i almost wanna print it out and stick it on my desk HAHA

@Lilian - kt never changed her hair... u cant take her pony tail away from her
LMAOO! XD There was only ONE time where me and Alan's role were switched... they both went off herbing while I was takin on all the mobs. They were really desperate that time cos there was another party coming up to us, but I was like "GIVE IT UP YOU TWOO AND HELP MEE!" and they were like "NOO!" Lmaooo.

Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
WHAT! LIES. She told me she had a pretty bald! T-T

oh wait... that was IRL. nvm.
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
LOL! yeah let her hv her little fantasy in her drawings... XD
HEY!! Talking about my head while I was busy polishing it. I know you're both jealous!!!