View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 11:26 PM   #38
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
Edit: Just read Omies post and ive noticed something.Spirit takes things too personal sometimes even when their not about her. Just wanted to point that out, not to make anyone mad.
Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
I guess it would be practical to assume that a person (note, it could be ANY person!! I'm not naming any names!) will be a bit confused and easily provoked when their previous internet background consists of ToonTown online. xD

Make way for the New (?) generation!!
Sometimes people can read between the lines and they know if something is personal or not. Lilian didn't name names, but there are plenty on these forums who can read between those lines, and what fell between those lines would qualify as personal. Are you well versed enough to read what has fallen between the lines in several of the many posts on these forums?

That said, what I've noticed it there are a lot of people who freely express opinions on matters they are not completely knowledgeable on. I don't exempt myself or any other person on these forums from that statement, so everyone reading this can take my last staement personal!

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote