Thread: Suicide
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 01:47 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Suicide

Just a couple of days ago a man in his mid-30s committed suicide. Sources say that he had ran up the escalator, turned around and jumped off the third floor. The reason was losing stock.

------

On that day my mom and I arrived at the mall to find that the doors were locked. Since the doors were made of glass we peeked inside wondering what was going on. It was too early for the mall to close. We found a group of officers around a tarp covering something... we knew something had happened but we never expected it to be something as serious.

We saw that there were some people still in the mall so at the time we thought maybe it wasn't anything at all. So we went around to see if we can enter. Went through a side door into a store to buy a few things. After the check-out curiosity got the better of us and we peeked from the second floor down at the tarp. I didn't take a real good look cause I thought it was something I shouldn't see... desensitized as we are already with TV and movies it was still shocking to see a hand peeking from underneath. It was obvious someone had died...

Just had to get it out cause I think I'm still a bit shocked to have seen it so close.