View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 11:15 PM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I think its just that u've played the game for a very long time and probably getting a bit bored of it and so i see all the bad side coming out...

just like how u started going out with a new gf.. u're madly in love with her and she seems perfect for the 1st 2 weeks then once u got use to her all the things u dislike starts coming out.. but it doesnt mean she's a horrible person... if u know wat i mean..

1. Yeah they're annoying... but i only ever see them in BH and some in MT... report them so they dont get higher!

2. only a VERY small population buy gold from these dodgy sites riiiiiiight? i hope so =/

3. if Outspark realise that they're not getting enough ppl to sign up i'm sure that'll be the 1st thing they attend to.... (more player = more revenue, they'll look at this before bot issues) And are ppl going into Bijou? its probably quite normal that new players pick the 1st server...

4. yeah they're a company not a charity, if cash items are tradable u'll hv an even worst economy hit than gold site trying to sell in game money...

1. (why is it back to 1 again HAHA) didnt they say the chinese version everyone use hacks and bots.. well u just complained about that... so would u want just 3 hair to choose from... and have everyone using hack and bots?

2. the "prize" i got from Dakkon were 3 stockings -.- i dont think the non-cash user were missing out on much

gotta double post coz u guys posted too quickly for me...

Quote:
4. My problem is outspark from what i've seen is COMPLETELY focused on the cash shoppers.
They dont... new maps, fix quest, juice bars, screen shot event... (i'm sure there are more) they're all available for non-cash players too... its not like they attend to our problems before the non-cash players problem anyway

Foxy answered my bijou question... but i'm sure if there's a decrease in population, outspark would ensure the marketing department get to work...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 01-15-2008 at 12:35 AM..