View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 11:00 PM   #1
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough

I've put this in the spam section since its going to put up possibly...flaming against me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reasons why Fiesta is going down the drain....and fast

Now for the record for everyone who's going to say "I haven't played the game enough" i'm a lvl 58 warrior on fiesta ( I HAVE used cash shop) and personally i've loved the game for the most part. Most of my complaints are pointed at Outspark not the game itself.

1. Bots..
These by far are extremely notorious and there hasn't been much stop to them. You can see them in most areas that are below lvl 40 and they've been plaguing fiesta for months. Outspark has not done very much at all to stop them but for the benefit of the doubt, they recently they installed Xtrap. Why am I still attacking outspark? because the bots are still there and Xtrap compromises other players who do NOT BOT OR HACK by not allowing them to play.

2. Gold Selling
Inflation has taken a steep hit on the economy of fiesta because of this. Most higher leveled players barely have more then a few gold (1 million copper) pieces which can now be bought quite cheaply. (5-10 dollars a gold piece) The economy thank god is Still stable but its still suffering over time because of this.

3. Lack of influx of new players
Its very sad to say this but it could be said the higher end towns (Uruga to be precise) if not more populated are equal to the starter town population. If you look around the newbie areas (or KQS) for the most part THIER VERY EMPTY. And really with the gold spammers in the starter town and few other people to play with people are only left with solo or small group grinding, who can blame them for quitting?.... Once the older players get bored and leave who will replace them so the community stays alive?

4. Outspark's focus on monetary gain
With all do respect any business has the right to make a profit, but the cash shop has dramatically affected gameplay to the point that if you want to become competitive in this game you HAVE to cash shop. Some of the cash shop items give tremendous boosts advantages over no cash shoppers. (7% crit rate increase for example) Cash shop items are untradeable unfortunately so players who cannot pay are pretty much screwed.
1. In the Chinese version of fiesta you can change ur hairstyle anyway you want for free. In fiesta, your stuck with 3 base hairstyles 3 colors and 1 face style and if you to acess others, you have to pay.
2. In their last christmas event the Gms promised people prizes for random people who came in costume. The only way you can get a costume was through cash shop. While its debatable....i find it unfair.

In all honestly i hope that the rumoured 11 million dollars Outspark got(http://kotaku.com/344137/outspark-ge...ames-in-the-us) would be focused on fixing both Fiesta and Sos. I don't want to see this game break down into another Knight online/E-games

Please no spam ...Just an intellectual discussion...I know i set myself up for this...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 01-15-2008 at 12:35 AM..