View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #57
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
It was blue or purple. My friend said its untrade-able so I was guessing purple?

Either way I think that kind of sucks... it could definitely be handled differently. WoW has the same system as DC Universe but they don't block people from getting drops. You won't get your "marks" (I dunno what they call them in WoW now its always changing...) but you can get the loot. And I can understand that... you're still making the effort to go through and fight he mobs and the bosses, you should be eligible for drops.

It annoys me because Gix and Zinevra kind of share me since I'm the healer of our trio. So I'll go in with Gix and then I'll go in with Zinevra. They don't want to pug and I can understand that... and then at the end of a fight, I came to find that I hardly got anything and I don't have money to compensate the gear I gotta repair.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote