arman5656
Phino

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Kopu,Aruf,Halwa,Zica
Current Level: 4X, 2X , 2X , 2X
Server: Teva
arman5656 is on a distinguished road
PKed yet again

Ok, so i was training my lvl 20 archer in lvl 20 abyss and some how i got through those high lvl players standing at the entrance. So i was training happily when suddenly a lvl 16 archer popped out and said "pt plz". I said no thank you to him and said i like training alone. So the guy left with out saying anything.(i could have Pked him, but i didn't).
So i am training and after about 15 mins the same guy comes with a lvl 50 mage. The mage came into my room and started KS the mobs near me. So i am always uncomfortable while training in a pvp area with a high lvl around me. So as i started to switch rooms, the lvl 16 archer thought it would funny to cast a DoT blooding on me. So as he casted the spell on me, i got angry and killed him with :Power Shot>Aim shot>Poison Shot>Blood Shot.
The archer died but then the lvl 50 super dumb mage came after me and i started running towards a mob of phinos. So i said to myself, well lets die by the mage rather than the phinos so the mage killed me with one shot!
BANG Xp lost and Pked yet again in abyss. When will this end.
Tell me if i was wrong to kill that lvl 16 archer.

Last edited by arman5656; 09-28-2009 at 04:48 PM..
arman5656 is offline   Reply With Quote