Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Originally Posted by Prismfire View Post
Enter me

Since this is my first MMO, My first few days were kinda hairy. Trying to learn to navigate was a challenge and I learned quickly that mouse clicking to where I wanted to be would not work when I ran head first into Mara and hit her with my wand. Needless to say that didn't work well but I still laugh about it.

In the many fondest memories lies a jewel. I remember a day lvl 19, lvl 20 was so close. Killing something I forget what when a random stranger *epicly higher level (45) partied me and helped me complete my quest. He then took me to Goblin camp and leveled me to 21 and sent me off to do my promo. When I asked him why he said because it was hard for me, Pay it forward. So now I do honoring his kindness and help.

Spark Id Prismfire74

(Now a way more adept lvl 103 Wizard)

I loved Mini Dragon KQ. One day stands out in my memory though... Half the participants didnt load in and the other half died at the first boss. I however desperately needed Goblin King.... It was me (A mage) a cleric and a just leveled into md range Fighter... The fighter quickly realised that he could not handle GK but I was determined and stuck with it. The fighter instead starts flirting with my cleric while Im tanking GK as a M A G E. lol To this day remembering that makes me laugh and cry. A favorite moment for sure.

Spark ID Prismfire
Merged your posts since you double posted. Which sparkID are we supposed to enter?

EDIT: There's about 45 people right now if anyone is curious.

Last edited by Rightclaw; 12-13-2010 at 03:11 PM..