View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #16
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by xMIROx View Post
So ...you said you recommend party build that you said it has 25SPR..if you have 25 SPR you crit almost all time..i got 15 and i don't stop from criticals.

I don't agree with most of the Empowerments..
I won't comment on Inferno because I don't hv it.But, from my opinion and many other of my mages friends Frost Nova doesn't need empower...it's pretty fast if you use MagicBlast and Burst after each use of Frost Nova.

FireBolt and Magic Blast need dmg empower..why use cooldown when their cooldown is so low you can use it after each skill you do...and i used last lvl of FireBolt now I use FireBall with also dmg empower and i always hit 1000+dmg and i'm happy with it:P
I think its a good idea to empower Sp decrease if you're going to be using it as a regular skill. It seems like in our 60s, most of our grinding is AOEing, so you're going to be using it a lot. So why not empower is with Sp decrease? Goes from 214 Sp consumption to 107.
Again, my build is based off of saving sp and time.
I don't use fireball and the lightning skills, because they have a slow cooldown, and they take up more sp.
And I didn't say to use cooldown on Magic blast, I said Sp decrease. Empowering both cooldown and sp decrease on burst will help mages who don't have Nova Frost and/or Inferno.
With my build I am going INT, and most mages will, so we naturally do a lot of damage, so why try to do more damage in a slower hit when you can still do a lot of damage, and be able to hit more, and save sp.

Last edited by Yosei; 01-11-2008 at 07:12 PM..