View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 02:27 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I believe different astrophysicist have different interpretation of what the "universe" is.. some says there's boundaries... some says there isnt... some says it's related to dimension.. some says it's related to something else...

As you said, there's no definite answer...

I see it as something that people do research about.. find "evidence" that suggest something... and built a theory based on those evidence and analysis...

Until someone find a line and said "OMG look RIGHT HERE OBVIOUSLY is a line where the universe ends" I don't think you'll get the proper answer that you want...

I'd say it's open to interpretation... and how much you want to believe that something is valid...

Not 100% of these research and stuff hold total truth....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...