Old 02-21-2009, 01:20 AM   #10
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I was bullied a lot when I was little. I was the little chubby kid. It was the worst in Middle School. I actually got picked on for being fat by a girl who was fatter than me o.O how that works, I dunno. But yeah. Never let it get to you. People who are like that usually have some inner anger issues or they're grudging someone. Like.. a bad home life. And sometimes, they just haven't been raised right. Their parents or guardians didn't teach them any better. How to respect people, how to judge people, etc. Does that give them an excuse? Of course not.

What I did was treat them like they were retarded. Like, example:

Guy: *snork* Hey, eating that isn't going to help you lose weight.
Girl: Excuse me? Did I say I was trying to lose weight? No, I didn't. Was I even talking to you? Of course not, because that would be a waste of my time now wouldn't it? Yeah, because I'm just way too busy working on being fat because I just want to be that way. *smiles* *gives him the finger* *turns away*

Stuff like that usually shuts them up. Especially with me, I was quiet, but then when someone would say something mean to me like that, I would just simple belittle them right back. When they pick on you, they are expecting you to shy away, panic, cry, etc, whatever makes them feel like the bigger person.
but im not that quick witted... i can think of stuff later, but im not good under pressure x.x

and when i DO say something witty, they push me and cuss me out ._.