Old 02-21-2009, 12:40 AM   #3
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
The first thing you've got to do is have confidence in yourself. Bullies are pretty good at spotting weakness in others and exploiting it.

The next thing you need to do is find the biggest bully away from school and beat the hell out of him. A good swift kick in the nuts should distract him, then give a nice clean shot to the jaw. That should both a) show you aren't weak and b) give you a little more respect.

I was bullied up until 9th grade when I was just finally fed up with it. Some jock took my bag after gym class and threw it on the roof. I used the above method and laid his ass out on the pavement. I wasn't bullied after that.
i'm sorry, but that simply doesnt work for me.

1. im a wimp.
2. violence with violence only makes more violence... Ghandi, Thoreau, Martin Luther King, and Jesus have all shown us that. if i hit them back, how am i any better than the bully? it's just giving into their will.

and as for self confidence.. im an emo O.o

And Edit: i'm looking for a solution to hate in general... this question has been plaguing me for a while... why cant we treat each other with respect? i mean, i understand arguments and stuff.... but why war? why hate? why greed? what's the point of it all?

all of the world's lands and resources arent worth a single person's life. why wage war for no real GOOD reason?

Last edited by Jikanu; 02-21-2009 at 12:43 AM..