View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #3
Spowers
Mushroom

Spowers is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I'd just keep emailing them but remember to keep a neutral attitude (or else they seriously won't help). But yeah, in the past they usually just changed your character name for you and then asked you what you'd really like it named to. I remember when a GM changed KYJelly to SmuckersJelly.

Then again they didn't offer name changes in the cash shop at the time. Still it isn't fair to not specify what is not allowed in names and then ban you and tell you you HAVE to pay money to get your account back.

Yeah in wow the "bad name" system is a lot better but that can be expected because they actually help you when you get into a situation such as this. The thing that really upsets me is the fact that this whole process has had me banned since last Friday. It really is a pile of crap that they can not get things done sooner, they are just to lazy to pay for more GMs to help people individually.

Oh and they specifically told me that i would have no say in what my name would be, I am going to have to pay to rename if i don't like the "random set of letters and numbers." I can tell you from this experience that keeping a cool head in your emails does not help your situation, they stopped responding after my second mail to them asking if i could just buy the name change and get reactivated; this was after they postponed maintenance.
Spowers is offline   Reply With Quote