View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I hate that you aren't getting any replies to your question, so I thought I would at least respond to say I have no clue.

My mage is either about to hit L103 or had just hit L103 when the trickster was launched (been working my trickster since that class came out (yay me, she is L68 now)). And I say "either about to hit L103 or had just hit L103" because we (we being Spirit, Gungi & I) planned to hold the very last mimic round so that when Patches reached L96 we could help him with the extra mimic drops.

But all that is neither here nor there. My mage did not solo - I have always had Spirit and Gungi (and from time to time another guildie or two) to work through the levels as a team.

I might suggest BMM's over to the left side of the SoD map. Another option is the rhino king - he is on that peninsula of land that drops down near the top of the SoD map. He respawns pretty quick and gives decent exp.
And if you can do SC, then yeah, use a BoT, charms and an EXP card. And if SC isn't an issue then maybe carry some ToL so that if you do die you don't have to hoof it back out to SoD from Uruga.

If you had a couple of team-mates I'd suggest the Giant Caiman dude - but he is a bit of a tough cookie going solo.

Anyway, sorry, and good luck!

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote