Old 06-12-2011, 07:14 PM   #5
CrimsonCh4os
Slime

In-Game Name: CrimsonChaos
Current Level: 85
Server: APOLINE
CrimsonCh4os is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Serendira View Post
I had been playing 4 years ago. Kept on playing for three years with lots of breaks. My impressions, not really liking it. Helpful? Well it sure helps them. I just love the game and everyone I've played with. If I knew that each and every one of them have quit (about 95% already have) and will NEVER go back, then I wouldn't even contemplate trying to play on OS again. Hooray for private servers?
I played for 4 years as well, But we can both admit that hair coupons and costumes had hardly tainted what seemed like a flawless MMO at the time.
Seeing what happened next was also painful, with OS making gaps between players that had money (older, possibly rich or have jobs)
And younger (Parents not trusting online transactions with money/ no jobs)
That really set the tone for the game, Knowing when, unless you can chuck out $40 a week on extenders, etc. and becoming, what Bleeding X Heart referred to as "Slaves" seemed to be a sticking point for me, I had money, but the idea of spending copious amounts of money on a game that screams "FREE TO PLAY MMO" kind of puzzled me, Yet here it is.
CrimsonCh4os is offline   Reply With Quote